Several years ago I was asked to tell two truths and a lie; a silly game, but one that seems to come up again from time to time. Anyhow, in reading through a very old blog of mine, I ran across a post with two truths and a lie.
If you know me, you probably know the stories for the two truths and therefore know the lie… If you don’t know me, well, happy guessing!
- I once got a ticket for 104 mph in a 65 zone
- I once got out of a ticket and ended up with a date
- I once got a ticket for running a red light
And for those who know the answer to that set, here’s a second set for you to ponder:
- I once sang on stage with Pat Benatar as part of the opening act for the Steve Millar Band
- I played alto sax with a small jazz ensemble when I was in my early 20s
- I played First Chair clarinet in school