My friend posted a list of 30 things that make her smile and asked her readers what would be on their list. So, here’s my list! [In no particular order.]
- Giggling children
- Good friends – real and virtual
- Rays of sun peeking through the clouds
- Pretty sports cars
- Shiny new gadgets
- Random text messages from my nieces and nephews
- My nieces and nephews
- Finishing a hard race – under goal time!
- Finding a penny on the sidewalk (or even more than a penny!)
- The smell of Paul’s shirts when I open his side of the closet (one day I’ll need to get rid of them, but not right now)
- Vodka Martinis – extra dirty; extra olives
- Memories of happier times past
- Dreams of happy times to come
- Random emails from friends
- Mafia movies
- Funky silver rings
- Walking on a beach right after a storm
- Massive rain storms complete with thunder and lightning
- Big herds of elk bedded down along the road
- Thoughts about special people in my life
- Long pub lunches with friends
- International travel with my mom
- Fish and chips at Seaton Carew with my in-laws
- Seeing the excitement on my nieces’ faces as they talk about following in my footsteps with plans to study abroad when they go to university
- [Good] 80s music on the radio
- Spending time being active outdoors
- Hugs and cuddles from my foster daughter
- Breaking the rules just a little bit…
OK! You’re next! What’s on your list?
3 Replies to “30 things”
Great list – so many on there that I wish I’d thought of!
I don’t know, your list was pretty impressive if you ask me!
i should just copy/paste what i added to Becca’s blog
no firefighters, chocolate, cross country skiing???
just wait till i get round to my list …..