Random thoughts – Week 5: List the top 12 things you can buy with your last $20.
This challenge all comes down to interpretation. So, here’s how I’m interpreting it: My assumptions for the list are that all of my basic needs are being met (food, shelter, clothing) and that it’s my last $20 until my next budgeted allowance.
My list will be 12 $20 items, instead of 12 items that total $20. For items linked from UK sites, the cost will be £12 to account for the exchange rate. Also, for this list, I will not include sales tax (or shipping) in the final price. Oh! And the mythical purchases will be fun things because all of my other bills have been sorted already. So, here goes!
- Electronic butterfly in a jar
- Hand-made leather journal
- Silver plated Champagne stopper
- Basic whisky glasses
- Owl crystal necklace
- Eight sticks of sealing wax (green, of course!)
- Eucalyptus and spearmint bubble bath from Bath and Body Works
- A pretty tulip skirt (the red one!)
- A set of John Lewis martini glasses
- Heart-patterned tights
- Running hat with a hole for my ponytail
- A pretty butterfly Alice band
Phew! That was harder than it seemed. Mostly because most of my splurge “wants” are either really cheap or really expensive! But it was fun, and now I guess I have a bit of a wish list going for myself!
I wonder what next week’s random topic will be …